Thursday, October 07, 2010

Now what?

Feels weird not to be posting some weird 30 Days of Me post. I thought about doing the next challenge, but think I'll give it a miss. Probably shared more than people really cared to learn already. :)

Today I'm finally feeling human again. Yesterday was a jet lagged write off. Spent most of the day sleeping or laying on the sofa. Popped out for a bit to have coffee, but that was almost too much effort yesterday.

Much better now, though. Went to the supermarket this morning and spent heaps on food. The plan is to actually cook some stuff. I know, I don't cook. If things work out, I'll share what I made. Plan for tonight is steak, potatoes and veggies. Hard to screw that up. I got an extra steak for the dog. She's going to really love me.

No comments: