Thursday, October 07, 2010

What's in my fridge?

So, @greermcdonald just posted about what's in her fridge and asked others to share. I was laying around thinking I should really think about cooking dinner. This is one step closer.

I'll warn you that this isn't usually the contents of my fridge. I went shopping today and was overcome with good intentions and food lust.

So, starting with the door:
Feta cheese, pesto, cherry fruit paste, two open bottles of gherkins, a bottle of olives, honey, strawberry brandy jam, blueberry jam. On the bottom is Cherry Kool Aid, Orange Juice and lemonade.

Inside:
Top shelf: two tiny bottles of sav (from gift packs for something), salad dressing, maple syrup, cranberry/blackcurrant juice, tomato sauce, chocolate syrup, butter, olivani, soda water, milk, sugar syrup, home made chocolate syrup.
Second shelf: random beer and alcoholic beverages left behind by visitors
Third Shelf: 6 eggs, 2 containers of Piako lemon curd yoghurt, Perri sparkling pear cider, mayo, peach iced tea
Drawer: carrots (for Milly who gets one a day for sweet after evening tea), asparagus, 3 capsicum (one red, one yellow, one green)
Beside the drawer: steaks (one for me and one for Milly), beef mince, ham steaks

As you can see, I have good intentions of actually preparing meals. I just need to do it! :)

So, what's in your fridge?

1 comment:

nzskater said...

Nice. All I'll say is that mine has 10 types of cheese. I think I have too much cheese.